What are the beginning missions ?

Discussion started by r00tacc3ss in Missions 3 years ago

Hey everyone,

what are the beginning missions, i started with the computer science, and they were relatively simple
but for the other missions i dont have enough time to complete them, since the skill system doesnt work to increase time etc while cracking.
i tryed paladium,contract work, and normal work, i just lack time to complete them, and im not even a slow typer :)
EDIT : hmm i managed to complete level 1 contract work.
I cant even start a new mission .... when ever i press to start first mission in computer science mission , page just gets reloaded and i cant continue ... or Im doing something wrong ??
D ndjbfh chfhduuuuuuuci we j chenuu hd by xhdddd jwkdntjfirifirifjjrg i jgsnke8kkk igbj r f I ndinfjf cd nnn

What kind of word give me to spell there he gets hacking game to know everything is game you mean to know everything I can to do it try my best everything what kind this game do Gary points something or what
What kind of word give me to spell there he gets hacking game to know everything is game you mean to know everything I can to do it try my best everything what kind this game do Gary points something or what
    You must be connected in order to reply

© 2018 the secret republic